Are you interested in contributing guest posts to Greenlichen? The Greenlichen blog platform has been a popular resource for information related to eco-friendliness and has managed to garner a good number of serious readers over the past 8 years. We have been publishing guest posts ever since, and writers who contributed to the blog have undoubtedly helped the green-loving community around the globe.
Guidelines for guest posts
- Well-researched articles that ride the eco-friendliness theme are welcome.
- Articles may be submitted in various categories such as Green Business, Green Auto, Green Architecture, Green Living, Recycling, Repurposing and the like.
- Each submission needs to be of a minimum of 400 words, and shall have no grammar or factual errors.
- Zero-plagiarism is what we insist on.
- Author biography is a must.
- A Title and short description of what is written would be good.
- We allow two do-follow backlinks.
- Any article that doesn’t meet these criteria may be rejected. Also, topics that sway away from the eco-friendliness themes may also be rejected.
- We do not encourage linking to casino, gambling or betting sites.
Cost for publishing a blog post
We have now decided to accept guest blog posts for a minimal fee of $10 per post. Once your article is accepted for publishing by our editorial team, you will be send a pay option in your mail. We accept payment from PayPal online platform.
You may submit articles for review at [email protected]
Thanks for reading. If you have questions, please mail us.