Are you looking for eco friendly means to get rid of those pesky insects that crawl up your bed? You are in luck, we here have some tips to make your bedroom insect-free this winter.
Usually, the cooler seasons invite unwanted pests into your home. But chemical pesticides are definitely not the answer to your problem, as they will leave the place contaminated in the process.
So, if you have a bug trouble in your home, simply go for eco friendly insect traps to get rid of those uninvited guests. You can deploy Stink Bug traps that use non-toxic pheromone attractants that lure stink bugs, intercepting them before they reach the house.
Here are some more tips on how you can make your house completely pest-free and stay green at the same time.
- First and foremost, keep your household tidy and clean. Keep firewood away from the house to avoid creating habitats for critters and insects.
- Seal up all those potential entry points, like cracks, crevices, holes, pipes and utilities, which serve as entry points to insects and pests.
- Keep a regular check on the windows and basement foundations and loose mortar and seal them if you find any.
- Do not leave any sugary food items, loose grains and starch-based food lying around as the insects won’t ask for a better reason to invade your home. Place food items in sealed containers or plastic bags.
- Dig out the hiding places of stink bugs. Check out the warm, dark spaces like baseboards, exhaust fans, ceiling tiles and drapes.
- To keep ants at bay, just try out herbs like Briscoe White, cinnamon and cloves. Sprinkle dry crushed herbs around doors, cabinets and windowsills to create a natural barrier. You may also use peppermint and spearmint to deter moths that fly in uninvited.
(Visited 148 times, 1 visits today)